We all have dreams for what we want to be when we grow up. Some dreams come true but most do not. Let’s be honest.
Our guest today also had a dream. As a young boy, he loved football. He was so committed to playing the sport professionally he publicly declared to family and friends his goal of dominating his position, and making it to the NFL, in spite of being smaller, slower, and less genetically gifted than most who played the game.
But dominate he did, overcoming incredible odds and numerous setbacks through perseverance, discipline and an unshakable belief that led Bo Eason to become a top draft pick in the NFL, playing for both the Houston Oilers and the San Francisco 49ers.
After becoming sidelined due to injury, Bo set his sights on another passion – theater, and became an actor and playwright known for his critically acclaimed one-man play – Runt of the Litter – which enjoyed an extended off-Broadway and 50-city national run. It is AMAZING.
Today, as a speaker and leadership coach, Bo trains some of the most successful people in the world—athletes, artists, entrepreneurs, and executives – even Fortune 500 companies – to accomplish their big dreams and become the best they can be – whatever they choose in life – in spite of their odds…
- Make a declaration of your life and how that’s different than just making a goal [8:45]
- Putting yourself on the mountain once you’ve made the declaration [20:15]
- Be yourself, don’t act the part [28:00]
- There is no Plan B for your A Game [29:50]
- There’s No Plan B for Your A Game Companion Workbook – This workbook will help hold you accountable, take action and get real results with Bo’s core strategies.