Hey, everybody. Welcome to this episode of The Mindshare Mindcast, where we’re going to talk about what you do when you’re ready to launch a product. You know what it’s like, you’ve invested months of your life building funnels, getting your product dialed in, the only problem is you need traffic, and you’ve probably heard affiliates are a great source of traffic, but you have no idea even how to start or manage an affiliate program.
Well, today’s guest, Amber Spears is arguably the leading expert in affiliate management marketing, having spoken on the stages all over the world, including Traffic and Conversion, War Room, Fight Club, and our very own Mindshare Summit Stage. Her company, East 5th Avenue has a consulting and trading division that teaches other companies how to increase their revenue with affiliate marketing. She’s also got an agency side, which has been responsible for some of the largest blockbuster launches in health and wellness in history, which is probably partially why you’re thinking about affiliate stuff.
- Amber’s inspiration that lead to affiliate marketing [3:06]
- Leveraging affiliates to boost revenue and visibility [6:34]
- The best approaches for building an affiliate partnership [11:55]
- Success strategies from industry leaders to model [23:00]
- The future of affiliate marketing [28:25]
- The benefit of evergreen offers [36:15]
- Affiliate Marketing Toolkit – www.east5thavenue.com/gift