Hey everybody, welcome to this episode of the Mindshare Mindcast, where today we’re talking with one of the first members of the Mindshare community, our great friend, Dave Asprey. Dave’s the Founder and CEO of Bulletproof 360, creator of the global phenomenon, Bulletproof Coffee. He’s a two-time New York Times bestselling author, the host of the Webby award winning podcast Bulletproof Radio, he’s a serial entrepreneur – God, that’s true – and a global change agent. And Dave, this guy has dedicated over two decades of his life. Can’t believe you’re that old, Dave, identifying and working with world-renowned doctors and scientists, luminaries of human existence, and all those innovators that are uncovering the cool stuff that help us live longer and healthier.
His discoveries and the companies he’s founded, offer tools that enable people to create opportunities to take control of their body and their mind and their biology, elevating the human performance far beyond what we ever dreamed possible by applying these principles of biohacking. By the way, I don’t think just to people, but to businesses. Dave’s lost over 100 pounds, he’s upgraded his brain, he’s learned to sleep more efficiently in less time, become more effective as an entrepreneur, a husband, a father, and overall good guy. Dave’s been featured on the Today Show, CNN, CNBC, Nightline, Dr. Oz, the Steve Harvey Show, and a whole bunch of podcasts. His impact’s been felt on a global scale. This guy’s a game changer.
- Dave’s journey to becoming a spokesperson [2:45]
- The importance of asking for help [13:40]
- Monetization strategies [23:15]
- What’s next for Dave [32:10]
- Superhuman: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N7SDFR4/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
- Perennial Seller: The Art of Making and Marketing Work that Lasts – https://www.amazon.com/Perennial-Seller-Making-Marketing-Lasts/dp/0143109014/ref=t