Hey everybody, it’s Karl – and welcome to this episode of the Mindshare Mindcast where JJ and I bring you the leading innovators in health and wellness. And today, we’re honored to have with us, Doctor Jeffrey Bland. Doctor Bland’s a professor of biochemistry at the University of Puget Sound, a research director at the Linus Pauling Institute for Science and Medicine and the co-founder, along with his wife, of the Institute for Functional Medicine and the founder of Personalized Lifestyle Medicine Institute, the CEO of KinDex Pharmaceuticals. And now, the cool thing he’s got going on, as if that wasn’t enough, he’s the founder of Big Bold Health and without question, one of the most influential members of the Mindshare community. Jeff, welcome to the Mindshare Mindcast.
- Big Bold Health’s approach to immunity [2:00]
- Strategies to execute the vision of Big Bold Health [9:23]
- Building a team and managing resources [14:00]
- How practitioners can use this concept in their own practices [22:20]
- Guidance for other entrepreneurs who are ready to make an impact [27:56]
- To receive 15% off Himalayan Tartary Buckwheat, use code MINDCAST15 – https://bigboldhealth.com/product/htb-rejuvenate/
- COVID-19: A Pandemic Within a Pandemic – https://medium.com/@jeffreyblandphd/covid-19-a-pandemic-within-a-pandemic-fd0f4fca373b