Let me ask you a question. Did you go in business because you needed a job, wanted better income, or because you wanted to create an asset – a business that, over time, could produce revenue from a source other than your direct labor?
I’m pretty sure it’s not because you wanted to work longer hours for less pay taking on more stress and risk.
But that’s what a lot of entrepreneurs do. They trade more of their time for less money in the pursuit of a dream – they want to become a celebrity expert, become known and respected, but they don’t have a clear strategy to leverage their authority into an asset that has value beyond their direct labor.
Today’s guest, Roland Frazier has helped business owners successfully make the shift from the lowest cost labor in their business, to owners that exit their business successfully. If you’re a personal brand and want to understand the art of positioning your role in the business for higher long-term value – this episode is for you.
Roland is one of the wisest people I know – he’ll be hosting a workshop at this year’s mindshare summit. For now, here’s a primer on brand positioning if you’re the personality of your business and one day want an exit.
- Leveraging opportunities to level-up [3:36]
- Purposely prioritize your focus [13:46]
- The power of brand duality [17:06]
- Steps to achieve the right mindset and framework for success [31:09]
- Business Lunch with Roland Frasier (Podcast) – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/business-lunch-with-roland-frasier/id1442654104?ls=1&mt=2
- How To Rapidly Increase The Profits + Value Of Your Business” 3 video set and worksheet to 5x the value of your business, cut expenses by up to 80% and increase lead flow by 5 times – freemium – https://www.rolandfrasier.com/
- Roland’s website – http://RolandFrasier.com