How many of us never really realize our true potential – because we fail to take the leap, and get out there with our message? Some call it fear of failure. For others – it’s imposter’s syndrome. So many people QUIT right before their break thru.
How about you? Be honest. Do you feel Stuck? Like your running up a greased chute, or stuck in quicksand in your business?
You’re not alone, and – the good news is – the pivots you need are most likely way simpler then you think. You just need to see the problem for what it really is.
The key, is surrounding yourself with the right people, who are all aligned and focused on the right things. And if there’s one person who’s cracked that code by deconstructing her own failures and then building a system that’s built not 1, but 10 successful companies – it’s Allison Maslan – a high flying trapeze artist who has helped some of the most recognized brands go from stuck to soaring.
- Allison trailblazing in homeopathy [3:54]
- What do you do when you hit the wall in your business and it is no longer growing [6:53]
- Allison’s business – both successes and failures [8:33]
- How does trapeze fit into all of this [11:16]
- S.C.A.L.E. [16:17]
- What of those five components of S.C.A.L.E., what do you think is the hardest for most entrepreneurs to get right? [19:04]
- Lean into fear [23:14]