Hey, everybody. Welcome to this episode of the Mindshare Mindcast, and today we have with us our great friend, Chandler Bolt, who is the host of his own Self-Publishing School podcast, the author of six best-selling books, including his most recent book, titled Published.
He’s also the founder and CEO of, you guessed it, Self-Publishing School, which is now the number one resource for writing your first book, which is what we’re going to talk about today. Chandler has helped thousands of people on their journey to writing their first book, and oh my God, Chandler, we’ve got so many people. This is at the top of the list, which is, “How do I write my book?” So buddy, welcome to the Mindshare Mindcast.
- Using a book to scale your credibility and broaden your reach [4:00]
- Choosing the right topic for your first book [6:15]
- Creating the time and defining the process to write your first book [13:43]
- Defining your hook for your specific niche to prepare for launch [19:10]
- Using your book to generate business and build your business [22:57]
- Free Workshop: How To Write & Launch Your Book To $10,000 In 90 Days. The Busy Person’s Guide To Getting It Done In Just 30 Minutes Per Day – https://selfpublishingschool.lpages.co/organic-sps-vip-eg-webinar/
- Published: The Proven Path From Blank Page To Published Author – https://www.amazon.com/Published-Proven-Blank-Published-Author-ebook/dp/B01N2NYI1T