Cannabis – it is the hottest trend in health right now, but for some aspiring entrepreneurs is also a path out of pain. On today’s episode of the Mindshare Mindcast, we’re speaking with Courtney Dorne, a soccer mom with two small children, who often found herself talking to other moms about their shared health concerns, ranging from menstrual pain, anxiety, panic attacks, to migraines and even sleep issues.
Today, Courtney is the President of Inhayl, a cannabis company created to help other women struggling with pain and anxiety and other health conditions, know how to improve with cannabis use. Her blog is quickly getting traction, and today we’re going to talk about the growing acceptance of cannabis and what Courtney sees is the future of medical and recreational cannabis in the United States. Courtney, welcome to the Mindshare Mindcast.
- Courtney’s journey to becoming a cannabis expert [1:36]
- Regulations and testing around cannabis dispensaries [6:47]
- The role for health practitioners in the cannabis space [11:54]
- Consumer, regulatory and liability risks of cannabis [17:42]
- Inhayl products for pain management [21:03]